|Property ID: 1214
|Area: 1100 m²
|Lot size: 1100 m²
|Year built: 2013
|Type: Other business opportunities Residential lot
|Location: Playa Tamarindo
Located in the popular and rapidly growing tourist surf town of Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
It is a quick 5 minute walk from the center of downtown. Surrounded by other businesses, hotels, hostels and rental properties.
Opened in late 2013, it’s a beautiful 18 hole mini golf course and concession set in
the heart of Tamarindo, Costa Rica. The extended restaurant with liquor license was added in May of 2016.
There are 18 hole outdoor fully landscaped mini golf course.
Fully fenced 1100m2/ 12443 square feet owned land area.
Main building housing the sales area, restaurant kitchen, office and bathrooms.
Covered deck seating 20-30 people.
Storage/shed building for maintenance and gardening equipment.
Also, a parking area – cement block and crushed rock.
- One of only 3 mini golfs in the country and the only one in the area
- Fully lit for evening play, one of the only evening activities in the area
- Growing family customer base from 5 private schools catering to expats in the area
- Low fixed operating costs and minimal variable costs
- 5 Star Trip Advisor rating, Trip Advisor Award of Excellence and listed as #1 of Fun and Games in Tamarindo
- Upside earnings potential & simplicity of operations & fun and happy customers!
It’s a great opportunity to invest in a turnkey business with a great location, or purchasing it for the lot to build any other project !!
View on map / Neighborhood
Saba BONDHG Real Estate
- +506 8566 6685
I praticed in France as a Notaire which is the equivalent of a lawyer and a notary public. I also managed one of the main real estate franchise office named ORPI. I speak english, spanish and french. I'm really passionate about meeting new people and helping them for their new adventure in Costa Rica.